Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4kg ray on virgin 15ft silstar coaster

Location: Punggol End
Bait: Dead Prawns
Date: 05122010

Was missing out on fishing for quite awhile and I was on my pre ORD vacation at Bandung when I received a rather surprising post on my facebook wall. Gave the bugger who posted it a call (overseas) and screwed him upside down for landing a sizeable ray on surf before I did. Elfie a.k.a Elfred Jeggings was very much as surprise (as I was reacting to the picture) when he reeled in the fish. First thoughts running through his mind was a tonner tyre and he almost gave up to snip his line. Luckily Faisal was there to encourage him to pump the tonner-like culprit out from the depths. When a 4kg brown stingray finally emerged both of them were screaming with joy and enjoying the moment. Took a couple of shots and posted it on my wall. The part where I was pissed was that I was stuck in Bandung and couldn't be there to share the moment. But still it was trip labelled as Perfecto!!



Exchange of jersey (Pari) moment



The Master Tamed The Beast!

Nice Size!

No comments: